Wednesday, December 17, 2008

work christmas party

Tonight was spent at the work Christmas party...








I think that my favorite part is the girl in black was the server. I didn't even know that she jumped into the picture until I uploaded the pictures to the computer. How cool is that.

Shelby from Iggy's, if you see this, I've decided that you rock, and if I ever see you again, we should be friends. Plus, I think your name is really cool. I know two other Shelby's. You should make a facebook group.

I'm so glad to have such awesome people in my life. Although I don't really socialize with most of them out of work (...I don't even socialize...), it's great to be able to get together, eat so much you want to ralph, and laugh. How amazing is that? I'm very blessed to have good people around me.

No comments: