Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas miracle part ii

I've decided that on top of bread being a Christmas miracle, most everything in my life should be. I've been screaming "Christmas Miracle" all day. So here's a list of them from today:

Grant wasn't in bed and answered my text... Christmas Miracle
Eric and Katie were home... Christmas Miracle
John's Parents were home... Christmas Miracle
Person let me merge... Christmas Miracle
Saw man dangerously running across 2100 South... NOT Christmas Miracle
Seeing him still alive and running 20 minutes later... Christmas Miracle
Ben was playing Guitar Hero when I stopped by... Christmas Miracle
Work called, and told me to pick up pizza... Christmas Miracle
A customer, whom I don't know, brought me in the paper with my picture
in it... Christmas Miracle
Tina slammed her leg and made it bleed at work... NOT Christmas Miracle
Tina was still alive 20 minutes later... Christmas Miracle
Ali fell in love with Pandora... Christmas Miracle
The frenchies got mugged... NOT Christmas Miracle.
The frenchies received their package from the US... Christmas Miracle
The frenchies made cookies for Santa, and got carrots for the
reindeer... Christmas Miracle.
Sabe's stray cat ate her bread... Christmas Miracle (I think it would die without it)
Hypothetically, if we had gotten a hold of some questionable fireworks, and set them off to bring in the Christmas spirit, what would that have been considered?... Christmas Miracle....

to be continued...

No comments: