Friday, December 12, 2008

where's my wallet?

My project group got together to make a video of our MOD. It turned out pretty well, although I think we're going to add some other stuff in the video to show off all the cool stuff we added...



Well, I got home and met Grant and Eric for dinner. After eating and talking for a while, I realized I didn't have my wallet. Here's the dilemma:

1. Um, hello. It's my wallet. Credit cards, debit cards, (I don't keep cash) and Drivers license.
2. The only place I could have left it would be in the computer lab
3. I need to scan my University ID to get in
3.1. My ID is in my wallet.
4. The semester ended today, so noone is in the lab.

I know. Good times.

Well, I rushed over there and ran to the computer lab from the parking lot. I frantically knocked on the door, and... SOMEONE OPENED IT FOR ME!

There it was. Sitting at the monitor I had been killing zombies on (yes, Left4Dead again. I'm an addict.) next to my work keys. Something that would have caused problems tomorrow when I have to go into work.

You know, I'm thankful that there is a goodness in people. Even just answering the door to a computer lab where someone is exploding with anxiety on the other side. And I also am glad that God is looking out for me by prompting me to look for my wallet. I must be doing SOMETHING right.

No comments: