Thursday, January 8, 2009

planning spontaneity

Okay, tonight was a blast. On Sunday, I was talking with Sarah and she decided that we were going to be spontaneous, but that we would have to plan a night and a time for it. Well, that night was tonight!

Let me just say:

Unwrapping Hershey's Kisses and rewrapping them as Hershey's Hugs (check)
Unsuspecting victim getting white chocolate (check)
Rock Band (check)
All instruments playing (check)
Anyone not playing being groupies (check)
Groupies on their knees screaming in front of the TV screen (check)
Tom, as a groupie, flashing the players (check, and double check)
Fake tattoo on Tom's chest saying "I heart Jaimie" (check)

I have some cool friends.

So to continue our spontaneity, after seeing some snow, we made a Rock Band Spontaneous Memorial Tribute Snowman (RBSMTS).

8 or 9 feet tall (check)
Holding a shovel as a guitar (check)
Arms playing the guitar (check)
Another shovel in front for a mic (check)
Ten people making a human pyramid next to giant snowman (check)

I asked for the photos, and I hope to get them soon. I'll post them when I get them... and I might go over again tonight to get the photos myself...

No comments: