Thursday, January 15, 2009

don juan

Don't you readers worry. I successfully averted the tragedy of completing my homework tonight. You can all breathe a little easier. It's just a little reading that I need to do before class, so I'll just do it before class tomorrow. I know. Children's Lit is going to be some HEAVY reading.

I spent the night with my main honey. It was fun. Pizza, TV, video games, reading, playing with her new doll house. Yeah. Totally hot.

I spent the evening with my, what can best be described as, niece/godsister Piper (age 6). An adorable redhead with enough energy to power a small country for 3 days. We played with the dollhouse she made at school, and read books. She read me one about Santa. I think my favorite line that was "read" was, "Mom said to the girl, 'You are getting ready for Santa.' Feel his beard. Is it soft or squishy? I'd say soft."

All-in-all, a good day.

PS - I might want to be careful. If Madison found out I was hanging around other girls, I don't know what she would do. I mean, she has, on occasion, mistakenly called me dad... and she is the younger woman at age 2.

No comments: