Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i beat the smart kids


I've decided, I am little Ralphie. I'm the character that most people enjoy and love to hear from, but yet am lost in obscurity. I'm remembered, but not sought after.

I've felt out of place recently, as though I belong, but not right at this moment. Or at least not for an extended amount of time.

School is fine this week. My classes haven't yet "started," but I think that I'll be busy this whole semester. Work is the same. I'll be working every day this week, right after school. I've had to map out how I'll be spending my time to the point that I have even scheduled time that I can spend on each specific class at a specific time. It's looking good.

The thing about my major is that I'm not one of the smart kids. I often feel like I know the least about anything that we are studying. I constantly have to look up what things are or what people are talking about, but I know that I love the material. Where does that leave me?

No comments: