Saturday, January 31, 2009

extreme partying sports

Okay, I've been getting pretty bad about writing on here. I've been trying to keep this blog updated, one: for the leagues of followers, two: because I'm just that awesome, and three: I'd like to keep a little bit of myself for posterity (think about how [much more] popular this blog will be when I'm [much more] famous)

It's been a pretty crazy week. I made a video. We've been taking the Halflife 2 Game Engine and making movies in my Machinima (WHAT?! 'Machinima' isn't in the dictionary?) class. It's a fun class, and I've really enjoyed it. I spent MANY hours on this assignment, and now I realize that if I started over now, it would only take me about 30 minutes to do what I did, but hey, it's about learning the stuff right?



I know. It's pretty basic. I just had to texture the scene (background, walls, make doors, etc.) and then have each of the "actors" go around and do what I wanted them to do and such forth. It's pretty boring. Some of the ones that came out of the class were pretty good.

That's pretty much been my life this week. Boring, I know.

I did have a chance to go to a party last night for Sabriel. She had a birthday this week, so we had a "surprise" party that she somewhat knew about. Pictures coming soon:

Cheesy "Prom" Photos
Twister
Twister Limbo
Twister Jump Rope (didn't really work or last long)
Moon Boot Dancing
Spraining ankles due to Moon Boot Dancing
Popping balloons between two people using a chest bump

Oh the joys of kiddom.

I believe that the festivities will be continued tonight at the crepe party...

No comments: