Thursday, July 29, 2010

nicknames are hard to do

So, I started dating someone pretty recently.  She is an amazing girl.  I only have one problem; I can't think of a name to call her on this blog.

Since the inception of this blog, I've started to use pseudonyms more prevalently, but I don't have one for her yet.  Most of the other people I talk about, at least the girls, have numbered nicknames because they usually have the same name.  I started this quite a while back when I was dating a girl with the same name as a friend.  To avoid confusion, there was 1 and 2.0 (because the second one was WAY more fun).  And ever since that time, anyone with that name gets a numbered nickname.  But this girl doesn't have that name.  Too bad.

That leaves me is right between a rock and a hard place.  We haven't really known each other long enough to have nicknames or funny inside jokes yet, although she does like the nickname of "Mojo" (but then again, who wouldn't?).  Hmmm.

I don't want to rush a nickname because anyone that would drive around the city, find a random house that left fireworks out, and then not only consider, but ACT on Mojo's idea of putting them on their porch to find in the morning...



deserves an AWESOME nickname.

No comments: