Thursday, July 22, 2010

the next step

So I'm taking the next step in interweb-itude.  It starts with my new email addresses, and ends with pure awesomeness.

That's right.  We're moving away from morganreynolds.info, and moving into the Dot Com world.

For the time being, morganreynolds.info will still redirect you to the new address, but from hence forth, we're going big with

iIsMojo.com

I'm pretty jazzed about it.  I know that this only makes me more of a nerd, but at least I love doing this sort of stuff.  I have to say, I was a little nervous that this wasn't going to work.  We had a little hiccup that seemed to resolve itself pretty quickly.

For some reason (I blame the cache) my computer wouldn't go to iismojo.com.  It just kept giving me errors.  I checked my DNS, all my forwarding information, everything.  Seems that once I used another machine (via VNC of course.  It's not like I'm going to get out of my chair) everything was working.  Cleared cache and an annoying restart later, everything on the mojoLappy was working just fine.  

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing with the old .info site for now, but I'm sure I'll use it for my portfolio eventually.  I'll let you all (aka, my mother) know when that day comes though.  

No comments: