Thursday, March 18, 2010

it is time part ii

That's it folks.  As of today, I no longer work at the bank.  (I feel like I can say that now that I don't work there)

I have learned a lot from that job and it was actually pretty hard to leave.  The people at that branch are awesome and I loved working with them.  I did have frustrating days, as everyone does sometimes, but I came out of that a better person with a skill set that can be applicable to a whole lot of areas.

So here's the thing.  I think I need to celebrate.  A new job, a lot fewer hours (which is going to help me with school), and the fact that this week has been so busy that I could throw up.

So readers and buzzers, here's the plan.

BREAKFAST!

Woot woot!

This Saturday morning I want to get whoever wants to come with me and get some breakfast (I already know what I'm going to order) at a little place called Chick's Cafe in Heber.  It's a bit of a drive, but it will be fun with friends, trust me!

So if you are interested, meet me at my house at 9:30 so we can drive up there, get some breakfast!  It'll be fun. 

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=374653598742

No comments: