Thursday, September 3, 2009

don't let school get in the way of your education

Readers, it's been a little while since I've written. The vacation was awesome!

Boston rocked
New York rocked
Niagra Falls rocked
Connecticut rocked
DC rocked

Yeah. You heard me. We went EVERYWHRE! In fact, in NYC, we ended up walking more than 23 miles in one day. Yeah. That's borderline "hardcore," although I'm just "core."

For teh most part, there were about five to eight people just gallivanting round the touristy areas. I more my SOEP shirt as much as possible, but you can only wear a bright yellow shirt with a squirrel on the front so often before the stares and shaking of heads from absolute strangers seems to weigh you down. But I got some quality ones like me at Fenway Park (Go Reds!) and Yankee Stadium (Go Yanks!).

Now, back to school. If I can get through the next week or two unscathed, I'll see that as a great omen of luck and prosperity.

No comments: