Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 extreme's extreme glee water fight

That's a first... I went over to 3 extreme's house (For those who get confused with the numbered nicknames, let's just say I know a lot of Sarahs). I had called her to hang out and I was with the fellas. We headed over to B&D Burger (It literally is Ben's back yard) and got shakes and fries... I went with the Oreo Cheesecake. Yeah. I know. It was as good as it sounds. Well, after grabbing some grub, we headed off to Sarah's house ("3 extreme" has been established)

I have only been on the outside of her house, so it was a little adventure to just walk in without knocking and having it be dark (Imagine some old lady having some kids walk into her house... screaming ensues... "This isn't Sarah's house?
Sorry." Luckily that didn't happen). We went into the kitchen and I could hear laughing and screaming. Instantly when we came into view of the back yard, laughing went to zero and there were some whispers of "hurry." Conspicuous?
No, of course not.

After closer inspection, we found 4 soppi~g-wet people hiding (fully clothed) in and around the hot tub.

Step One: Lock door
Step Two: Take all electronics out of pockets
Step Three: Wait patiently for 3 extreme to turn her back
Step Four: Grab pitcher
Step Five: Apply liberally (to others)
Step Six: Get attacked
Step Seven: (Still fully clothed... jeans and t-shirt) Admit defeat. Get in hot tub

After the water fight which none of the other fellas seemed to want to join in (Oh well. More fun for me.) it was inside playing time.

The rest of the evening was spent with me in a towel and a borrowed shirt while my clothes were in the drier.

As Sarah explained it, we were in France. They had French fries, and we were going to watch Ratatouille. Billiards wasn't really French, but we played anyway.

I've got cool friends who are pretty spontaneous.

No comments: