Thursday, September 30, 2010

happy flinstones day

Yeah, you heard me.  The Flintstones turned 50 today.  The amazing things you learn from using Google.

So we're (my classmates and I) sitting in class now waiting for the capstone class to start.  It seems that our game gained popularity.  More-so than we expected... or wanted.  We've been working hard to make our game look good in our presentation that we had on Tuesday, but we really don't want to work on it much longer.  It's a great idea and concept, but it's outside the scope of the class.  We could hack together a game pretty quickly, but making it fun to play and leveling out the players is going to me a ton of work.

For those that don't have any idea what I'm talking about, you can check out my other blog post (on the other blog) that I keep for the class.  So... yeah.

Other than that, life has been quite uneventful.  School keeps me so busy that I feel like I don't have a social life. Although, with the new computer, I was really sad that my pictures were lost, but I found some on the desktop in our home office.  How awesome is that?  I found some gems:




No comments: