Sunday, February 14, 2010

open


Yikes. My last post was about 2 weeks ago. I need to be better about this.

Well, tomorrow is a Federal Holiday. And we all know what that means: No school or work... except that I have to work.
Yep, that's right. My work (which told me NEVER to divulge what/where/who my employment is via blogging) is going to be open for the holiday. I have to say that the sign reading said news on the door was a huge disappointment on Friday when I walked in. Oh well, I guess that there isn't much you can do, especially when you feel the dread dread of walking in the front door each time you go.

I've been thinking a lot about my job right now. I'm feeling very overwhelmed with school and work at the moment. I don't feel appreciated at my job either which doesn't help the whole situation. We (my bosses and I) had a talk the other day about my job. They didn't think that I had been doing as much as I could have so they threatened me with the "Official Warning." For fun, I decided to count how many times from that moment on that I heard the words, "Good Job" directed toward me. That was 3 weeks ago. Friday was number 1. (Which was after I told my boss about that)

So school and work move ever forward. That and Steam games going on sale. I bought 2 recently and I don't really have a computer to play them on... nor the time... But for $7 for two games, I'm not going to feel much remorse. I'll have time when I become a millionaire.

I have a good feeling about: 4 8 15 16 23 42 as the lotto numbers.

Oh, and yes, I've gotten back into Lost. Season three. Don't ruin it for me.

No comments: