Tuesday, November 24, 2009

life update

So I thought that I might need to take a little time to update you on what's been going on in my life. Here it goes...

Kate and Tom are in trouble.


It seems that the scientology and weirdness of being controlling has really been taking a toll on Kate. She's been taking care of their little girl Suri (who seems to be dressing like a 30 year old at the age of 3) but Tom has been very controlling about the whole thing. Even down to the little stuff like what the family eats for breakfast.

The whole thing seems odd to Kate's friends too. She seems much more distant in the past little while. It's like she's a whole other person. In some of her new movies, she doesn't seem to socialize with her coworkers as well as she did in the past.

So in other words, someone left US Weekly at work...

1 comment:

Marcelina Moreno said...

MORGAN! I love you. Thank you for posting about this important topic, as I'm too poor to buy this myself and no one at work reads it, but I can get my hands on plenty of National Geographic if you are ever in need.