Monday, November 16, 2009

the google on the inter-web

Do you ever do Google searches for yourself? I do. It's somewhat depressing that I don't ever come up in those searches though. I even cheat and put my city or state... and nothing.
And then in my stupor of thought and depression (from not being popular... even on the internet), I figure, "Why don't I see if other people I know come up when I type their names." This only depresses me more though.

I have to say that I know of someone, whom I know would not like me to divulge ANY information about him/her via the internet (those who read this regularly will know whom I'm talking about... yes, you.) who seems to come up on most every search for his/her name. It's somewhat sickening. I then decide to try the image search. You got it readers, there is his/her face staring right back at me.

It makes me laugh. Because usually at that point I start doing the image search for my own name (which I'm sure you a thinking about doing to yourself at this very moment) to see what I can find. Why don't I share that with you:


Yep. Some awesome guy with a mustache, and a picture of 9/11. Well, if I'm going to be associated with 9/11, at least I'm sporting a mustache that just says, "Yeah, that's right. I've got a mustache. Want to fight about it?"


No comments: